Staff, from left to right:
Gunmarie Persson, Hospitality Industry/social media
Kee Bergman, Project Manager/Market strategist
Benedikt Fasel, Case Supervisor/Doctor
Matej Supej, Senior Supervisor/Professor
HC Holmberg, International Senior Supervisor/Professor
Magnus Jacobsson, App developer
Michaela Hoernfeldt, Programmer
Alessandro Galloppini, Performance Engineer
Mathias Gilgien, Case Supervisor/Associate Professor
Adam Olofsson, Programmer
Mads Kjaer Madsen, Internships
Lars Hallstroem, Internships
Gustaf Holst, Internship inlines
Sophie Brundin, Internship public health
Marko Laaksonen, Senior Supervisor/Associate Professor
Feeling brave? Email us about internships!
With our excellent knowledge within sports- and performance technology, we create solutions and products that are not yet out there, we create tracking systems, working with sensor technology, Artificial Intelligence and many things within sports, health and outdoor that might come our way.

180522 Professor Yunus dreams of a new world where sports help reaching social goals.

Social business and sports belongs together! Sports are of great importance in today´s social challenges.
Professor Muhammad Yunus, Nobel peace prize laureate, was able to involve the audience with his inspiring speech in Lausanne. Professor Yunus dreams of a world of three zeroes:
· zero poverty
· zero unemployment
· zero net carbon emission
Nowadays, the 8% of people is richer than the remaining 92%, so we need to find a way to help the underdeveloped regions of the planet. Usually, we tend to think of business as a way to make money, but companies should also promote a different business model that aims to give support to poor people: we then talk about “social business”.
How can sport help reaching this goal?
Let’s think about the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro in 2016: this event has been an opportunity to create a social business and the International Olympic Commitee (IOC), for sure, has got powerful means to do it. A simple idea, as an example, could be this: the IOC could promote and deliver a social message against drugs with a slogan and make a social business in rehabilitation.
Moreover, the continuous growth and evolution of technology can be a helpful and powerful tool to improve our lives, but we have to make sure that we use it in a way that doesn’t threaten our planet. Let’s think about artificial intelligence and machine learning, for example: we should develop and deploy these technique in such a way that can guarantee the well-being of everybody.
We wish that any company will give its contribute to create a social business and build a world of three zeroes.